HARRISON LEGAL SERVICES
Thank you for considering Harrison Legal Services to assist you with your Estate Planning needs. I will do everything possible to ensure you understand the process and the documents you will be signing. All written attorney-client communications and legal documents will be available to you within your own private, secure account which is accessible 24/7 for your convenience.
Here is a general idea of how this virtual law office works:
1. Submit name, telephone number, zip code in Ohio, and email address with best dates and times for a free introductory telephone call. Attorney sends email reply to confirm the date and time.
2. Telephone call to discuss your legal needs and determine if Harrison Legal Services is right for your circumstances.
3. After our call, if we decide to work together, you will receive an email with a password to access your private account with MyCase, a leading law practice services firm. Log in to read the HLS Welcome Letter and accept the Legal Services Agreement which will be posted under the Documents tab.
4. Complete questionnaire with necessary information to prepare your legal documents.
5. Consult with Attorney by email, telephone or Skype as needed to discuss your legal questions and concerns, and help you think through the best way to accomplish what you want to do.
6. Attorney prepares draft documents. A message will be sent to you informing you when they are prepared for review.
7. Client pays for legal documents through their personal account. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal are acceptable forms of payment.
8. Attorney uploads documents in pdf for Client’s review. Edits and minor revisions, if any, are made to the document by Attorney then uploaded again as the final pdf document.
9. Client prints out documents and follows signature instructions.
It’s so easy, you will wonder why you waited so long. Peace of mind for you and your family from the comfort and convenience of your home.
Thanks again, and I look forward to talking with you soon.